Global eTrade Services
            Knowledge Base Sort by Application ACI eHBL

            Do i need to file eHBL if cargo is discharged in the U.S and moved overland to Canada?

            If cargo is discharged in U.S. and moved overland to Canada, a house bill is required. In such case, the primary CCN will be the Truck or Railroad bill of lading number.
            Updated: 23 May 2017 10:49 PM
            Help us to make this article better
            0 0